We are looking for an organised, professional and hard working Admissions Officer. This post holder will be responsible for all admissions to the school. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to deliver consistent, exceptional customer service, showcasing the school to prospective parents, and ensuring that the school’s admissions and enrollment activity meets regulatory requirements.
Start Date: To be confirmed
Location: Saar/Isa Town
Contract Type: Local hire, non term-time only position.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent computer proficiency skills.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent English - both spoken and written.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to adults and children.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Before submitting an application please read the Job Description which outlines the role, duties and responsibilities of the job.
Please note the following BEFORE you submit an application at St Christopher’s
- For our support staff vacancies, we require that applicants are already resident in Bahrain at the time of appointment.
- Bahraini nationals must not be registered as owning any businesses or hold any company sponsorships.
- Non-Bahraini nationals must have a dependent visa through their spouse’s employer and your spouse must be registered with the LMRA.
- In order to satisfy Ministry of Education requirements we will need a copy of your educational certificates(s) - e.g. School Leavers Certificate: GCSE Certificate(s); A-level Certificate(s); Degree Certificate, with your School Leavers Certificate being the minimum that we can accept.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply Now button to submit your application, supporting statement.
Closing date: Thursday 25th August 2022
It is our policy to obtain two professional references.
We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks, social media and qualification checks