We are seeking a professional and organised person to join our School as a Digital Systems Manager. Reporting to the Director of IT, the Digital Systems Manager is responsible for leading the design, implementation and delivery of the School’s Digital System Strategy. This will involve developing the School’s Management Information System (MIS) and online (Google) systems inline with administrative and academic requirements.
- Start Date: TBC
- Location: Saar Campus
- Contract Type: Local hire. This position is a full-time one and requires work during the school holidays.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent computer proficiency skills.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent English - both spoken and written.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to adults and children.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
Before submitting an application please read the Job Description which outlines the role, duties and responsibilities of the job.
Please note the following BEFORE you submit an application at St Christopher’s
- For our support staff vacancies, we require that applicants are already resident in Bahrain at the time of appointment
- Bahraini nationals must not be registered as owning any businesses or hold any company sponsorships
- Non-Bahraini nationals must have a dependant visa through their partner’s employer who must be registered with the LMRA
- In order to satisfy Ministry of Education requirements we will need a copy of your educational certificates, e.g. School Leavers Certificate; GCSE Certificates; A-level Certificates; Degree Certificate, with your School Leavers Certificate being the minimum that we can accept
- The school will require professional references and an up-to-date police check.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply Now button to submit your application, supporting statement.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd March 2023
It is our policy to obtain two professional references prior to candidates being short-listed for an interview. We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks, social media and qualification checks