We are seeking to recruit a hard working, enthusiastic, excellent speaker of English, who loves working with children, to join our Senior School Learning Support team, providing help and guidance in all areas of learning support.
Previous experience of working with students aged 11-18 years, as well as an ability to communicate and work effectively in a team, are highly desirable.
Candidates should have an excellent command of English both written and verbal, along with excellent multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
Before submitting an application please read the Job Description which outlines the role, duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Start Date: Monday 4 January 2021
- Location: Senior School, Isa Town Campus
- Hours: 07:30-14:40, Sunday-Thursday.
- Contract Type: Local hire, term time only position.
Please note the following BEFORE you submit an application at St Christopher’s
- For our support staff vacancies, we require that applicants are already resident in Bahrain at the time of appointment
- Bahraini nationals must not be registered as owning any businesses or hold any company sponsorships
- Non-Bahraini nationals must have a dependent visa through their spouse’s employer and your spouse must be registered with the LMRA
- In order to satisfy Ministry of Education requirements we will need a copy of your educational certificates(s) - e.g. School Leavers Certificate: GCSE Certificate(s); A-level Certificate(s); Degree Certificate, with your School Leavers Certificate being the minimum that we can accept
How to Apply: Please click the Apply Now button to submit your application, supporting statement and CV. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
St Christopher’s reserves the right to interview and appoint before the published closing date.
Closing date: Saturday 28 November 2020
It is our policy to obtain two references prior to candidates being short-listed for interview
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks, social media and qualification checks