We are looking for a creative and dynamic person to join our School as Marketing Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the internal and external image of the School - creating and maintaining a unified brand image that reflects the School’s Mission, Vision and Values. This includes all digital and printed platforms, as well as merchandising. In addition, the candidate will develop a strong alumni programme and secure funding for the School through sponsorship and events.
Before submitting an application please read the Job Description which outlines the role, duties and responsibilities of the job. Applicants must be able to write and speak English to a very high standard.
- Start Date: to be confirmed
- Location: Saar Campus
- Hours: 07:30-14:30, Sunday-Thursday. Occasional flexibility is needed as there may be commitments before or just after school, or if workload is high.
- Contract Type: Local hire, non term-time only position. Vacation will be to suit workload with a generous leave allowance.
Please note the following BEFORE you submit an application at St Christopher’s
- For our support staff vacancies, we require that applicants are already resident in Bahrain at the time of appointment
- Bahraini nationals must not be registered as owning any businesses or hold any company sponsorships
- Non-Bahraini nationals must have a dependent visa through their spouse’s employer and your spouse must be registered with the LMRA
- In order to satisfy Ministry of Education requirements we will need a copy of your educational certificates(s) - e.g. School Leavers Certificate: GCSE Certificate(s); A-level Certificate(s); Degree Certificate, with your School Leavers Certificate being the minimum that we can accept
How to Apply: Please click the Apply Now button to submit your application, supporting statement and CV. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
St Christopher’s reserves the right to interview and appoint before the published closing date.
Closing date: Saturday 28 November 2020
It is our policy to obtain two references prior to candidates being short-listed for interview
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks, social media and qualification checks